eHair Outlet has consistently affordable online pricing for our regular customers looking to purchase virgin human hair extensions for personal use, but we also offer significant discounts on wholesale hair extensions for salons, stylists, online stores and beauty supply stores that are looking to buy human hair extensions for resale.
Purchasing Wholesale Hair Extensions
When you order your wholesale extensions from eHair Outlet, you don’t just get high quality virgin human hair extensions at a deep discount, you also get super fast 2-3 day shipping. In addition, most of our orders ship out in 24-48 hours from the order date, not including weekends or holidays.
If you need to rush your order for a special event, give us a call before 3:00 PM EST and we will get it out that same day!
Please note that the minimum order amount for all wholesale is $300 and up.
Huge Wholesale Selection
Our virgin human hair extensions come in five different grades, based on the country of origin. Each of these grades is available in a Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Loose Wave, Ocean Wave, Sea Wave, or Natural Wave type. In addition to a selection of texture types, we also offer different lengths ranging from 12 inches to 30 inches.
Virgin Indian human hair is the most popular and versatile extension option. This grade of hair is sourced from temples, where it is donated for spiritual reasons. It is very thick, but also soft and airy, and holds most styles well. Indian hair is a good choice for people who prefer a more natural look, as it is known for blending in seamlessly with most hair textures.
Though it is relatively new to the market, Brazilian virgin human hair is already in high demand. Sourced from paid donors, rather than temples, virgin Brazilian hair is much harder to find than Indian hair. Because Brazilian hair is slightly more coarse than Indian hair, it holds curls very well and blends in with a wide variety of hair textures. All textures of Brazilian hair are known for their thickness and bounce, which makes them a popular choice for a wide range of ethnically diverse hair types.
European hair is sourced mainly from Eastern Europe, Spain and Italy. It is extremely high quality, but also extremely hard to find. Virgin European human hair is typically very thin compared to other grades, but also very soft and silky. This grade of hair is an ideal choice for individuals with fine, flyaway hair that would benefit from additional body and volume. European hair holds curls fairly well and generally remains smooth when exposed to humidity.
Malaysian hair is collected from temples, similar to the way Indian human hair is collected, although this practice is not as common in Malaysia as in India. The texture of virgin Malaysian hair can be slightly wavy, but it is typically straight. This grade of hair is softer and thinner than Chinese hair, but heavier and thicker than Indian hair. It is very silky and has a gorgeous natural shine.
Virgin Chinese hair is known for being sleek, manageable and strong. Although it is a bit more coarse than Malaysian and Indian hair, it is naturally straight and does not swell or frizz when humidity is introduced. Because of its resilience and strength, this grade of hair can be exposed to extreme processing without degrading the hair quality. Chinese hair styles easily, but typically does not hold curls as well as other hair types.
We carry 100% virgin human hair extensions in both natural and custom colors. If you would like to inspect the quality of our wholesale human hair extensions or would like to show them to potential customers before ordering, we offer sample orders to our wholesale customers. If you are interested in a sample order, contact us at (770)662-5177.
To set up a wholesale account or inquire about wholesale pricing, fill out the form below or call 1-888-88E-HAIR. Once your information has been processed and approved, a Wholesale Representative will contact you with a wholesale pricing and account information.
Bronner Bros International Beauty Show is an International event dedicated to the hair care industry and it brings with it the world’s most fascinating spread of hair rejuvenating oils and creams, dandruff control oils and shampoos, hair texture change and management products, hair spa range, hair accessories. Hair styling kits and all such products that come in handy in the profession of hair care. The organizers Bronner Bros, having years of experience in the hair care industry very well understand the pulse of the trade owed to which they ensure that visitors coming can stock up on the best and most unique and at the same time cost effective products. Also leveraging discussions on latest trends sported in various regions as well as new technological innovations changing the very make up of the industry, this event is totally designed for the professionals by the professionals.
Do you ever wish to have a visual chart for the hair bundle with different length, so you can see actually see them before you buying it instead of just looking at the numbers ? In this video, we will show you how they actual look with each different length.
Our 9A Malaysian Premium Platinum Blonde virgin human hair bundle is definitely the hottest style out there. It has a sleek and shiny look with a silky and natural texture that really bring out your feature and gives you the fabulous look you deserve. We only offer the highest quality virgin hair that is easy to style and yet with low maintenance whether you want to curl it, straighten it, or even dye it. This premium platinum blonde 613 virgin hair can achieve all that with great versatility.
This 613 virgin hair comes in body wave and straight with length ranging from 10" all the way to 34". All our hair bundles are true to the length. With its virgin hair texture, it brings tangling and shedding to the very minimum. If quality is what you look for, then you definitely don't want to miss this 9A platinum blonde 613 virgin human hair extensions.
9A Grade 613 Platinum Blonde Virgin Human Hair
With the rapidly-growing popularity of virgin human hair, consumers are seeing an increasing amount of choices in the market. In this article, we will cover the differences between the 8A and 9A grades of hair.
8A-grade virgin hair is one of the most popular choices among consumers due to its high quality and affordable price. It is a great choice for those looking for the best bang for their buck. This grade of hair provides a natural texture as well as generous amounts of volume, both of which are great for styling. Like other grades, it comes with various different textures such as straight, body wave, sea wave, loose wave, deep wave, jerry curl and more. It is generally recommended that those looking for hair lengths in excess of 18 inches purchase 8A or above, as lower grades start becoming significantly more difficult to manage past this point due to the misalignment of cuticles in lower grade hair.
9A grade premium virgin hair is the best choice for those looking for top quality hair. In addition to having all the qualities of 8A, this 100% virgin human also has the added benefit of being completely free of any chemical treatment. 9A is considered to be very high quality and can be straightened, curled, colored all the way to color 613. With the proper care, 9A grade premium hair can last up to 2 years. Though the hair may seem pricey at first, investing in a 9A bundle is one of the easiest ways to alleviate the difficulties caused later down the road from lower grades of hair. This 9A premium hair definitely adds volume to the look you wanted. It is great for styling and holding a hairstyle like your own hair. If you are someone who wears your hair in different styles and wants your hair to last a long time, 9A premium hair is definitely the one to get.
At eHair Outlet, because we understand the importance of high quality virgin human hair, we are committed to help you achieve the best look you deserve by offering you a wide range of high quality hair at an affordable price range. Whether it’s wholesale or retail, we can cater specifically to your needs. For more information, please contact us at www.ehairoutlet.com
A good human hair wig is so important nowadays to our lives. Because It doesn’t only give you the flexibility you look for in the style, and adding volume to your overall look. It also saves you tremendous time and money of installing it as with regular sew in human hair extensions. Therefore, knowing how to properly take care of your human hair wigs is crucial in terms of achieving maximum lifespan and the best appearance. Read on, as we will explain it in depth.
Maintaining and washing your human hair wig is not difficult; it just requires attention and gentle care. Most human hair wigs are made with hair that has been dyed and chemically processed in order to remove the cuticle. Human hair wigs must be handled gently as these processed make the hair more fragile. Although Remy human hair retains the hair cuticle, it is still more delicate than unprocessed hair. It is recommended to wash your human hair wig every 7-14 days of wear. Each time your hairpiece is washed, the lifespan of your wig is shortened. For this reason, the wig should not be washed more than what is necessary. Using as few styling products as possible on your wig will allow you to wash it less often and extend its life. Wearing a wig cap underneath will also extend the life of your wig. The wig cap will help absorb scalp oils, keeping them away from the base of the cap.
Before washing your wig, gently comb it out, removing all tangles. Start at the tips of the hair and work your way up to the base of the cap. Make sure that you are only using a comb designed for wigs. For stubborn tangles, applying a spray conditioner can help loosen them. To shampoo your wig, many salons recommend submersing your human hair wig in a basin of water with a small amount of shampoo. We do not recommend doing so as it can tangle the wig, making it highly unmanageable. To wash your human hair wig, start by getting it wet under running water. To do so, you can hold the wig under the faucet from your sink (but only if the hair is short). For longer wigs, we recommend holding the wig under the faucet of your bathtub or shower so that the hair does not get tangled in the basin below.
Let cool water flow over the hair from the base to the tips until it is wet. Gently squeeze (do not wring or twist) to remove excess water. Apply a small amount of human hair wig shampoo to the palms of your hands and apply evenly over the hairpiece. Do not twist, rub or massage. Simply smooth the shampoo on the wig from the base to the tips of the hair. Using cool water, gently rinse all shampoo from the hair, allowing the water to flow over the hair from the base to the tips. Do not rub, wring or twist. Gently rinse until all shampoo has been removed. Lightly squeeze excess water from the hair (do not rub or wring). Blot hair gently with a towel to remove excess water before conditioning.
While the hair is still wet, spread a small amount of human hair wig conditioner into the palm of your hands and work evenly into the hair. Avoid application of conditioner to the base of the wig as it can loosen the knots on the cap, causing hair loss to your hair piece. Leave the conditioner in the hair for 3-5 minutes. While the hair is wet and saturated with your wig conditioner, very gently detangle the wig, starting at the tips of the hair and working your way up. Your fingertips are the most gentle, but a wide toothed wig comb can also be gently used. Be gentle and do not stretch the hair. Thoroughly rinse the conditioner from the hair under cool running water. Gently squeeze excess water from the wig (do not rub or wring) and lightly blot hair with a towel (do not twist or wring). If you choose, you may apply a small amount of argan oil treatment throughout the hair to add vibrancy, moisture and protection to the hair.
It is best to allow your human hair wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers. Rollers can be used to set the wig. A warm sitting hair dryer can be used to dry the hair although air drying is the most gentle option. After the hair is dry, heated styling tools such as curling irons and flat irons can be used. Use styling products (such as hair spray) that are specifically designed for human hair wigs. Use products sparingly for the longest life span of your wig.
Store your wig on a wig stand or form that is smaller than the base of the cap to prevent the cap from stretching. Direct sunlight will fade the hair so avoid storing your wig where it will be exposed to light. Do not wear your hairpiece while sleeping. It may result in hair loss, breakage and matting. Lighter hair colors are more delicate than darker colors because additional processing is needed to achieve the light colors. Over time, your wig will lose hair. This is a natural part of the life cycle of your wig. Avoid contact with chlorinated water, sea water and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
Black Friday, the biggest sale of the year is just around the corner. This year, eHair Outlet is offering the biggest Black Friday Sale with 20% OFF of the Entire Store. Just enter coupon code BLACK520 at checkout. Please note: certain exclusions may apply. This deal is not valid on any bundle deals. Black Friday Sale starts on Friday, November 24, 2017 and will be valid through Monday (Cyber Monday), November 27, 2017 at 11:59 p.m easter time.
In addition to the 20% OFF of entire store this Black Friday, we also have FREE Mink Eyelash for any purchase of $150 or more. The FREE Mink Eyelash will be automatically added to your order once your subtotal (before tax) reaches $150 or more. Our mink lashes are 100% hand made that has a natural look that comes with a variety of styles and thickness. However you wanted to look, our mink lashes accentuate all eye shapes that creates a wispy look and making you stand out.
Plus remember, shipping is always FREE on orders over $75 of more. This Black Friday Sale starts on November 24th, 2017 will be valid through Cyber Monday November 27th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. eastern time.
Are you tired of waking up everyday with your hair looking like it just came out of a nightmare? And then, spending all the time fixing it before starting your day. Or, do you dream of waking up to have beautiful hair like you see in the movies? Then, what you do with your hair at night is just as important as what you do in the morning. It’s a good idea to have a nightly hair care routine for your hair to prevent looking crazy in the morning. Below we’re given some general tips on your night time hair care routine.
If your hair extension is curly:
- Using your fingers and a wide tooth comb, gently comb through your hair to remove any tangles.
- On dry hair, rehydrate your hair by applying a small amount of hair moisturizer which isn’t too heavy or thick.
- For tight curls, you can maintain the curls by coiling the hair around your finger and pinning it down with small bobby pins, or you can coil the hair around large flexi-rods.
- For loose, wavy curls, you can just coil the hair using large flexi-rods throughout the weave.
- Wearing a loosely fitted silk hair bonnet is your best bet but you can also use a silk scarf around your head with the curls pinned up towards the crown of your head to avoid flattening the curls.
- After a peaceful night’s sleep, when you wake up all you need to do is remove all the bobby pins and flexi-rods. Then run your fingers through the hair styling and placing the curls where you desire.
- Adding additional finishing or holding products is optional.
If your hair extension is straight
- Using your fingers and a wide tooth comb, gently comb through your hair to remove any knots or tangles.
- If needed, rehydrate your hair by applying a tiny amount of light hair moisturizer which isn’t heavy or thick at all, as product build up is more prevalent and happens more quickly in straight hair.
- If you have any leave out hair, gently apply a small amount of light hair moisturizer on the leave-out as well as on the nape and edge of your hairline.
- Using a large paddle brush, wrap your hair around your head in a circular motion. You can secure your “hair wrap” with bobby pins if need be.
- Tightly secure the hair with a silk or satin scarf or a tight-fitting bonnet.
- In the morning, remove any pins used and comb through the hair. Style as desired.
A few things to note:
Do use a silk or satin pillowcase – the smooth surface of the fabric prevents your hair from matting and tangling, and it does not remove product from the hair keeping your tresses hydrated and luster all night long.
Do opt for a loose braid – on nights when you really can’t be bothered to follow the above steps, keep your weave tangle and breakage free with a loose braid.
- Don’t ever sleep with wet hair – the dampness can cause the hair to rub together, resulting in major damage and breakage to the hair.
So you have been wearing your favorite human hair extension for a while, and you have been getting a lot compliments. Now you are wondering how you can take care of it to prolong its quality and beauty. What is the proper way to wash it ? Well, the key point when you wash hair extensions is water temperature. Hot and cold water have different effects on human virgin hair extension. Read on. I’d like to share with you some of the tips about how to wash your virgin hair bundles with both hot and cold water.
When using hot water, it may cause overly porous hair when you wash the dirt from hair extensions, but it can be beneficial if virgin hair is quite oily and dirty. However, warm water allows the dirt on the hair bundles to be rinsed away without damage and might be more beneficial for washing your hair if it’s not extremely dirty. Cold water, in contrast, retains the human hair moisture and keep virgin hair bundles healthy. It is known to smooth the hair and prevents frizz, adding luster to your bundles. After rinsing with cold water, change the temperature to warm for 1-2 minutes to set the curl pattern.
Detangle your hair starting with the ends, working through in small sections, to the root. A paddle brush or wide tooth comb can be used.
- SHAMPOO, CONDITION AND/OR CO WASH (SULFATE FREE IS RECOMMENDED)
Saturate your hair with water then apply shampoo. Massage hair without rubbing it against itself. Gently comb hair with fingers to remove tangles and wash in downward motion.
Apply moisturizing conditioner or mask, and use a wide tooth comb to work the conditioner in. Place a processing cap on for 10-30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm or cool water. 30 minutes is recommended for deep conditioning.
Co-Wash: Co-washing is a method to wash hair without using shampoo and washing with conditioner. When cowashing your hair you should use a moisturizing conditioner to wash the hair. Rinse the hair with cold water. Let the hair air dry and then install. Over washing can dry out the hair, once a week is recommended.
Use a small amount of moisturizing leave in conditioner or Argan oil. Air drying is recommended. An alternative to air drying is a hooded dryer or a blow dryer with large tooth attachment on medium heat. Flexi rods are great for non thermal styles. For thermal styling such as a wand curl or flat iron heat protectant should be used.
When hair is tied to a lace base, there is a dark knot where each strand is secured. Bleaching or “lightening” these knots reduces their visibility, which in turn helps make the hair appear as if it is growing from the scalp. This article will guide you through the process of bleaching the knots on closures and fontals.
To begin, you will need the following materials:
- Developer (at the correct volume; 20 or 30)
- Aluminum Foil
- Dye/Tint Bowl
- Mixing Brush
- The Lace Closure, Lace Frontal, or Lace Wig that is to be bleached
Once you have gathered the materials, perform the following steps:
- Turn your closure, frontal, or lace wig inside out and pin it down to foam head or wig block. Make sure your baby hairs are brushed or pinned out of the way.
- Mix equal parts of bleach powder and professional developer in a dye/tint bowl. Be sure to stir thoroughly until you achieve a thick, no drip consistency. (20 or 30 Volume)
- Take the brush and gently apply the bleach mixture onto the lace. Make sure not to apply too much pressure, it will leak through if you do. Ensure that all knots are covered, then apply aluminum foil.
- Allow the mixture to process until the knots turn a honey blonde color. This step is very important to prevent a brassy color.
- Rinse the closure upside down quickly to avoid getting the mixture onto the hair. After rinsing the closure, shampoo it with neutralizing shampoo to stop processing. Allow shampoo to sit for 5-10 minutes then rinse out. Don’t forget to apply and rinse out conditioner to keep it from drying out.
Please take care to remember the following:
- Do not oversaturate your closure with bleach, as this could accidentally bleach the hair as well.
- Make sure you pick the correct developer volume – we recommend working with 20 to 30 volume.
- The bleach mixture needs to be really thick, not loose.
- Make sure all the baby hairs are brushed or pinned out of the way before you begin bleaching your closure.
- Make sure you apply enough bleach to cover all the knots.
- Leave the bleach on until your knots turn a honey blonde color then rinse the bleach out.
- Wash lace closure with a neutralizing shampoo to stop the processing of the chemicals from the bleach.
What is a 360 lace frontal ?
360 Lace frontal has definitely been one of the hottest trend in the hair industry. It seems like all of a sudden everybody is asking for a 360 lace frontal. So what is a 360 lace frontal? They are full lace closure designed to go all round the head perimeter, unlike the regular lace frontal that is installed only on the front of the head.
They were designed with the aim of decreasing weave installation time significantly. It requires less weft and bundles, and there is no sewing of wefts along the outer head portions. It needs only 2-3 bundles to complete the task. It’s definitely an efficiently way to get your hair installed in terms of time and money.
Here are the steps to one of the various ways of installing a 360 Lace Frontal:
- Just like it is with all weaves, begin by prepping your natural hair and the extensions. This includes washing, conditioning and trimming the natural hair if necessary. You can also pluck frontal hairline hairs, bleach the knots if needed or dye the lace to match your skin tone. After making the changes to your 360 lace frontal, trim away any excess lace.
- Proceed to style your hair by plaiting or making cornrows then put on the wig caps. Sew the two wig caps using big stitches around the crown. Using scissors, cut the excess from the wig cap top.
- Apply and carefully position your 360 lace frontal as desired along your hairline. Braid or pin the hair out of the way. After carefully setting the 360 frontal, sew it down on the top wig cap.
- Once installed correctly, prepare to glue or sew the wefts down in the remaining areas. If you are bonding (glue) first, spray this circular area with hairspray or just begin gluing it on the tracks. Start gluing from the back working upwards. Measure the track against your head before beginning cutting and gluing. For sewing start at the end of the track, from the back working upwards, using a c- curve needle and thread.
- After gluing/ sewing all tracks, cut away any remaining lace from your hairline. Use a lace adhesive or styling gel to secure the frontal as needed properly. And you will have learned How to install 360 lace frontal. You can achieve many styles very easily using this method and the 360 lace frontal.
So now you know how to install a 360 lace frontal. Let’s look at the pros and cons that associated with it.
- Reduces the difference between your skin and the beginning of the 360 frontal. It allows your forehead and the hairline to align making it difficult to tell if you are wearing a 360 frontal.
- May last up to a year if maintained routinely and properly.
- No more hassles of blending hair.
- No worry about textures
- You can use whatever color you want.
- It is real and sufficiently protective.
- The adhesive is easy to rinse off with water with no skin irritation or hair breakage.
- The glue can last 2-3 weeks and meshes lace with the skin.
- The tape is easy to apply and remove and lasts about one week.
- The elastic band doesn’t use any product and can last very long.
- It may begin to slip after some time.
- The wig may damage your scalp if not maintained properly.
- The adhesive lasts for only 4-8 days hence the need for regular maintenance.
- Adhesive needs retouch after two weeks and can cause skin irritation.
- The tape may irritate the skin and does not lay as flat as the lace glue; it also shines through the lace.
- The elastic band can be uncomfortable causing headaches.